replying to emails uses default address

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 15:17:44 BST 2016

is there any way to configure kmail such that when i select 'reply to' the
address that the the original email was sent to is used as the 'from' address?
i do not wish to have to make a new identity for every single spam catcher
address i make with my domain names but i do need to be able to respond to
some emails sent to these addresses and i'm often caught out by not noticing
that the reply has my default identity filled in as the 'from' rather that than
the address the original was sent to!

bascule