Select identity upon recipient

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Fri Sep 23 07:45:58 BST 2016

Hello Pierre,

this feature has only very recently been added to KMail, but should be
available in the KDE Applications 16.08 release (KMail 5.3)

You can configure it in Settings -> Configure KMail -> Composer -> Confirm
Addresses.

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683