Kmail output from cli from startup to crash

Erik Quaeghebeur kdepim-users at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Thu Sep 8 20:58:04 BST 2016

Hi Ian,

> Do i need to worry about this error?
> *** Error in `kmail': double free or corruption (fasttop): 0x00000000028ba3f0
> ***

Well, it's a crash and this a wel-know bug type. If you haven't filed a bug report yet, I think you should, using “Error in `kmail': double free or corruption (fasttop)” as the title and the rest of your post as body. Crash-type bug reports do get fater attention. Also, you shouldn't be too concerned about filing a duplicate, the triagers will take care of that.

TBH, I doubt you're going to get much progress here, as the this is not the development list.

Best,

Erik