Akonadi error messages

ianseeks ianseeks at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 7 09:04:30 BST 2016

And when kmail crashes without any warning or drkonqi being launched, i get
the following (the invalid command looks worrying):-

False
false
false
log_akonadiserver: Cannot resume a timer that is not paused.
false
log_akonadicore: Invalid command, the world is going to end!
QIODevice::read (QLocalSocket): device not open

--
Qt: 5.6.1
KDE Frameworks: 5.25.0