LDAP not working

Erik Quaeghebeur kdepim-users at equaeghe.nospammail.net
Sun Oct 23 21:52:39 BST 2016

Hi,

I want to setup an LDAP account. When I do so in the kaddressbook settings, I get an "Unknown error" when querying the server. I get no suggestions in kmail. (All this works with another LDAP server.) I'm quite sure that my settings are correct, given that those same settings do work in Thunderbird.

How can I find out more about the "Unknown error" to try and see what is really going wrong? (I get no output when starting kmail from the command line.)

Thanks,

Erik