Using bogofilter via KMail's anti-spam wizrd

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 09:35:55 BST 2016

On Monday 17 Oct 2016 21:03:44 Maurice wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 19:16:15 +0200, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > It's in the Tools menu and the menu item is called 'Filter Log
> > Viewer...'
>
>  Ah yes, I can see that, but cannot figure out (yet) how it can be used.

It seems to be where you start/stop the logging of filter actions, and view
the log. I've never used it myself.

Ingo's advice is good: delete your spam filter rules and start again. Let
the anti-spam wizard do its thing.

You could also try a different detector. I use SpamAssassin and SpamBayes
here; I did try BogoFilter once but had some trouble with it - I forget what
though.

--
Rgds
Peter