Akonadi dsaster

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Fri Oct 14 22:02:07 BST 2016

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 09:38:15 +0200, Daniel Vrátil wrote:

> Hey guys,

Hi Daniel,

> my time is also a bit limited nowadays, so any help is welcomed :)

:)

> [ trimmed ]
>
> That said, I'm not discouraging you from contributing :) I can help
> you get Akonadi compiled from git and point you to our biggest
> hotspots, but just to warn you that in our case optimizing database
> use might have very little to do with actual databases :-)

I think to make the quickest progress, we should work together.  I
think among us three, we can set up a VM and use it as a sandbox for
work.

By doing so, I can make the best use of my limited hours as can
everyone else.  Otherwise I risk using the time getting an environment
set up, the learning curve, etc.

If you're game, let me know and I'm sure we can all work something
out.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926        iNum:  883.5100.0990.1054