Akonadi cron job? (was: Akonadi dsaster)

Gruetzner jkgruet at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 7 23:27:00 BST 2016

Anders, I'm pretty much on the same page as you.  Some days it works better
than others, but both kmail and kalarm (I would use both a lot) are not
dependable.

I've been thinking of just making an hourly cron job to restart:
akonadictl restart

Has anyone else done that and did it solve most of the problems?

Thanks much!
   James