Kmail 5.1.3 not showing jpeg/png images in email

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Tue Nov 22 22:23:42 GMT 2016

Hey,

if you are talking about images in the messageviewer, than the relevant
dependendy is qtwebengine or qtwebkit in the package messagelib. The
MessageViewer is rendering the mail to html, so no graphic-related
dependencies are needed.

But also if you are talking about attachments, have you checked and changed
View->Attachments?

Best Regards,

sandro