[kdepim-users] Korganiser does not show reminders

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Tue Mar 22 23:45:42 GMT 2016

On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 10:44:04 AM CET Luí­s de Sousa wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just started using Korganiser as a CalDAV client. Everything seems to be
> working pretty fine, except for reminders. I have created various events
> with reminders, the red bell icon is portrayed in the event slot, but not
> reminder window or notification is ever shown before the event.
>
> Is there something I need to enable to get these reminders?

Can you check if the "korgac" process is running? That's the process that is
responsible for showing reminders. Normally it should be autostarted on login
(check /etc/xdg/autostart/org.kde.korgac.desktop assuming you have KDE PIM
5.x).

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683