[kdepim-users] Gmail and Akonadi 5

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 11:52:44 GMT 2016

On 20/03/2016 8:27 PM, Daniel Vrátil wrote:
> The dedicated connector for Gmail was never finished and released, hardly
> "pretty good":-)  Contacts and Calendars integration is still available
> separately.

Thanks Daniel, its been a while and I'd mixed things up. Contacts and
Calendars was what I was really thinking of and they are still pretty
good, they weren't installed initally - still getting the hang of pacman.

Tried it, kmail 5.1.12 didn't cope very well with my massive gmail
account and I just don't have the time to debug this stuff these days.

Thanks,

--
Lindsay Mathieson