[kdepim-users] Usenet/GMane users and the (lack of) future of KNode

Thomas Hejze thejze at gmx.at
Wed Mar 2 16:14:46 GMT 2016

Am Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016 schrieb Kevin Krammer:

> Porting KNode is not as easy as porting other applications because its Qt4
> port, i.e. the current version, is making use of Qt3 compatibility classes
> (Qt3Support module) which are no longer available in Qt5.

[..]

> As I've written above, the difficulty is not the port to Qt5 itself, but
> first porting away from some really old code or removing all the features
> that need that old code.

May I ask where the code can be found you are writing about?
I tried

$ git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kdepim

as it is described at

https://www.kde.org/applications/internet/knode/development

When I was looking through the downloaded code, I did not find a trace of
knode.

Best regards
Thomas Hejze