[kdepim-users] i need some help explaining kontact calendar

ianseeks ianseeks at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 22:06:19 GMT 2016

HI

I decided to split my email account by moving an email account to a new user.
I've got about 5 emails accounts in this kontact session on the current user
and this particular one had its own specific folder in the "Local Folders".
I added a new user via root and systemsetting5.
i logged into the new user and used Dolphin to copy the specific email folder
from ".local" from my old to my new folders which worked fine.
So i did the same with contacts and that worked fine.
The surprising bit it that my new calendar also seems populated and i had done
nothing with calendar data as i haven't found out where it is located yet.

Any ideas?

regards

Ian