[kdepim-users] Fwd: [kde-doc-english] Cannot send certificate to server

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Feb 12 10:42:34 GMT 2016

Hi,

On Friday 12 February 2016 09:24:47 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> [...]

You have configured www.gnupg.org as a keyserver. This is not a valid
keyserver. A keyserver is for example keys.gnupg.net which kleopatra will use
as default. You can just delete the www.gnupg.org keyserver in configure
kleopatra -> keyserver tab. And add a new OpenPGP keyserver. By default this
will be keys.gnupg.net.

Regards,
Andre

--