[kdepim-users] [Kde-pim] kmail2 v5.1.1. and kwallet

ianseeks ianseeks at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 09:23:06 GMT 2016

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 09:49:10 GMT René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Wednesday February 10 2016 08:19:56 ianseeks wrote:
> >i was checking as it always requests to open "kwallet" whereas it seems
> >that "kdewallet" has become the new default name - even though i deleted
> >all the wallets via the manager program.  i think i'll have to do the full
> >wipe via "cli" and start again.
>
> "kdewallet" was always the default name in "stock" KDE, at least since 4.11
> or 4.12 .
i didn't realise that, i always thought it had been "kwallet" from the
beginning.  it worked so well under 4 i never saw the kwallet system afyer its
initial pop up. Since going to 5, its been a pain in the ass.  i'm definitely
going to have to wipe and start again to see if i can get my head around it
once and for all.