[kdepim-users] Are there plans for a version of kmail where filtering works?

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Sun Feb 7 19:20:01 GMT 2016

Am Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 05:45:54 CET schrieb O. Sinclair:
> On 03/02/2016 20:22, Anders Lund wrote:
> > Currently, filtering in kmail is not working correctly, leading to spam
> > messages not being moved out of the way, and many messages are not put
> > through the initial spam test. I dearly hope this has a high priority :)
>
> I think that may depend on what spamfilter you use. I use Spambayes and
> CRM114 in combination and after some learning they definitely detect and
> move away spam.
>
> my issue with the filters is that for some reason the sorting creates
> double mail quite often

What version of KMail + Akonadi do you use?

I tried to reactivate my CRM114 filters that for a time produced 0-byte-mails
(bug report still open), but they didnĀ“t fully work.

Did you adapt them somehow? Would you export just for spam filter rules and
send them to me so I can compare?

Thanks,
--
Martin