[kdepim-users] Bluetooth contact synchronization?

Michael Mol mikemol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:18:35 BST 2016

On Friday, April 29, 2016 04:38:52 PM Volker Wysk wrote:
> Am Friday 29 April 2016, 16:32:51 schrieben Sie:
> > Be it as it may, KDE Applications 16.04.0 is out. It should arrive in the
> > Kubuntu PPAs soon. Just be patient. In the announcement there is: "The
> > Kontact Suite had a whopping 55 bugs resolved". It looks like they've
> > finally fixed a lot of the bugs (but I suspect there were more than 55).
> > Bugginess was a major drawback for Kontact/KMail.
>
> I have assumed that you're using Kubuntu as the distribtion (I mixed up the
> mailing lists). If you aren't, it depends on your distribtion, when the new
> versions become available.

Sure, no problem. My wife uses Kubuntu, and I have Kubuntu on my laptop, and
we've both been holding off on 16.04 *there* until the fixed forms of Plasma 5-
ported apps become available. So your information is still helpful.

On my Gentoo workstation, I was just looking for *how* to know once the recent
versions became available. Which I've got a good enough idea of, what with the
deep dive on Kontact's specific versioning. It'll come when it comes.

--
:wq