[kdepim-users] Kmail not fully closing down when closed via File/Quit.

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 10:13:32 BST 2016

On Sunday April 17 2016 09:48:03 ianseeks wrote:
>On Sunday, 17 April 2016 00:26:29 BST René J.V. Bertin wrote:

>I've found it always seems happens if you have "Empty wastebin on exit"

Does it matter if you have remote wastebins (i.e. on remote imap servers)?

>on. It used to crash on reload so you could save the trace but it just fails
>silently now.

That at least is normal I think: kmail must be a UniqueApplication and so should only activate the running instance if you start it anew (or else print a warning which probably either goes into some log or else /dev/null if you're starting it GUI fashion instead of from a terminal).

R.