[kdepim-users] Addressbook groups

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Fri Sep 25 18:37:58 BST 2015

Am Freitag, 25. September 2015, 19:28:27 schrieb Martin:
> Almost. Currently I am not able to create contact groups. The dialogue is
> there and I can add people to the group, but I can not store the group in
> any  address book. The "add to" drop down box stays empty. Is there
> something I miss?

contact groups are a feature which has been broken over and over again in the
course of kdepim development - just see the corresponding bug reports.
but fortunately, it works now since quite awhile.
however, contact groups can only be created in the 'personal contacts'
ressource, not google contacts, local std.vcf or anything else.
HTH

Werner