[kdepim-users] imap message state and using multiple versions of kmail

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:35:11 BST 2015

Hi,

I'm still running KDE PIM 4.13.3 on my Linux netbook, but a very recent KDE/4.14 git head on my Mac. I've begun to notice that certain messages I read with 4.13.3 first remain shown as unread by the 4.14.4 version, regardless of how often I refresh the containing folder or restart kmail. Akonadi is at the same version on both machines.

I suppose it shouldn't, but could this be a side-effect of using 2 versions concurrently?

Thanks,
R.