[kdepim-users] kmail question

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:30:41 BST 2015

On 08/10/2015 12:26, Anders Lund wrote:
> Torsdag den 8. oktober 2015 12:13:14 skrev O. Sinclair:
>> On 08/10/2015 11:52, Sandro Knauß wrote:
>> I remember this from earlier versions of KMail/Akonadi and I have a
>> feeling (no can not verify) that is a Bogofilter issue. Personally I
>> use Spambayes and CRM114, I have never found Bogofilter to be very good.
>>
> Bogofilter does what it says it will do. The filter set up by the kmail
> filtering action adds a header and possibly moves the mail. The error must be
> in akonadi, or else the filter action kmail sets up is wrong.
>
> Use IMAP, and the problem will vanish :)

No it wont - I use IMAP on most of my accounts these days (offline
download to access mail while .. offline) and still see various issues
with multiple copies of incoming email etc. And I am not the only one.
As to the "keep left.." and so on it went away for me when I switched to
Spambayes. A totally personal experience and I can be wrong - but I
never found Bogofilter reliable.