[kdepim-users] gmail akonadi agent?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 09:20:53 GMT 2015

Hi,

I was about to give some love to a review request that's got my name on it (https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/122940), and noticed KDEPIM is at 4.14.6 by now. Many things appear to have changed since I bailed out and moved back from 4.14.3 to 4.13.3 because of incessant instability issues (mail retrieval lock-ups mostly).

Have things improved since 4.14.3, and are there things that are not in 4.13.3 and that an average email power user would want to have?
I mean not just according to the KDEPIM developers but in everyday life when KDEPIM is not your baby ;)

Also, what's the status of the dedicated GMail akonadi agent that was in the works (by dvratil I think)?

Thanks,
R.