[kdepim-users] KTimeTracker idile dialog box

dhyan at nataraj.su dhyan at nataraj.su
Mon Mar 16 08:56:17 GMT 2015

Hi!

I am using KTimeTracker in order to track how much time I've spent working on
certain task. I've moved all programs connected to that task to second desktop
and configured automatic time tracking to that desktop.

One problem that I experienced is that when I go away KTimeTracker shows on-
idle window it offers two buttons:
1. Continue tracking (not suitable for me as i was not working when i was
away)
2. Revert and stop tracking. Not suitable for me either, as I am going to
continue working. And after pressing that button auto tracking on desktop
activity stops working till I switch away from that desktop and switch back
again.

I'd like to write a patch that provides an option when you press button time
is reverted and tracking is continued.

Can you tell me what is the best way to do it:
1. Add button "Revert and continue" into on idle dialog
2. Replace "Revert and stop" with "Revert and continue"
3. Fix current "Revert and stop" button so that it does not disable auto
tracking

As for me, I would prefer 1 or even 1+3. What would you advice?