[kdepim-users] Kmail 4.14.5: Filters on incoming POP mail stopped working

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Fri Jul 17 13:17:07 BST 2015

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:06:46 +0100, ianseeks wrote:

> I still have the occasional mail escape the filters,

Well, this morning the filters seem to be working again.

The only change I tried yesterday was to one filter that had 2 filter
lines, one of which I removed, as I had seen somewhere that that might
be a cause.

That filter worked today, but then also another worked, and that only
ever hadjust 1 filter line.
  No failures with any of the other filters.

Very odd, and am wondering whether it's time to give memtest a run...

--
/\/\aurice