[kdepim-users] Zanshin KF 5 port

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Wed Jul 15 19:45:55 BST 2015

Am Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2015, 13:32:21 schrieb Ing. Konrad Renner:
> Will Zanshin be ported to KDE Frameworks 5? If yes: is there any
> roadmap, when it will be ready? Are there packages for Kubuntu
> respectively what is the acutal version?

well, I knew nothing about this, up to this moment :)
but, out of curiosity, just installed it (kde 4.14.2) and gave it a try.
looks nice, intuitive, even integrates in kontact.
but kontact crashes when zanshin is selected :-(
(seems to work standalone, however, at least basic actions..)
moreover, this project looks more or less abandoned (last announcement from
feb 2012 on the website).
so, I guess, there is little hope for a KF5 port.

Werner