[kdepim-users] Kmail 4.14.5: Filters on incoming POP mail stopped working

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 00:32:47 BST 2015

On Thursday 16 July 2015 18:32:41 Maurice wrote:
> All of a sudden, Kmail 4.14.5 is no longer applying filters to incoming
> POP mail, after months with no problem (except for duplicates!).
>
> Anyone else come cross this?

I'm on 4.14.8 and I haven't seen this problem. Goodness knows I've had plenty
of other problems, but for the last week or two my system has been remarkably
stable.

I do still get duplicates, but in most cases they're phantoms, and when I view
one of the duplicate pair the other one disappears. Most cases; not quite all.

--
Rgds
Peter