[kdepim-users] [Kde-pim] [urgentish] How to fix CalDAV syncing?

Matija Šuklje hook at fsfe.org
Sun Jul 12 23:14:22 BST 2015

Sorry to bump this so early, I know you are helping in your spare time, but
has anyone figured anything out?

I’m stumped here and this is blocking me hard.

I’m *very* happy to buy you guys a drink at Akademy, if someone figures this
out ☺

cheers,
Matija

Die 09. 07. 15 et hora 21.08.26 Matija Šuklje scripsit:

--
Legal Coordinator & Coordinator Slovenia
Free Software Foundation Europe
e-mail: hook at fsfe.org    █▉█▉█▉ || priv. e-mail: matija at suklje.name
xmpp: hook at jabber.fsfe.org ▉▉   || priv. xmpp: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
sip: matija_suklje at ippi.fr      || gsm: +386 40 690 890