[kdepim-users] active sync

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sat Jan 17 21:25:00 GMT 2015

On Thursday 15 January 2015 20:50:49 Wolf Drechsel wrote:

> >AFAIK OpenExchange is not the same as M$-activeSync
> >
> >Have a look at this little helper:
> >http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php?content=158196
>
> Tks - but I think that this piece of software covers mail only - and not calendar&contacts.

yes, you're right. This is for mail only.

> I dont have trouble with mail - IMAP is pretty good enough for me.

If you want to have your own hosted calendar & contacts, then you definitely should have a look
at owncloud: www.owncloud.org
It supports caldav & carddav
Very easy to setup and works with KDE-PIM

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at