[kdepim-users] password/wallet unlock request for sending email

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:41:28 GMT 2015

Hi,

I have one machine on which kmail asks me to unlock my wallet basically each time I send an email, while on another machine this (almost) never happens. That's gotten me a bit suspicious because I know it could be due to the password being stored insecurely; both machines have (mostly) identical wallet configurations.

What's the config file again where the transport/dispatcher agent stores the smtp server password?

Thanks,
René