[kdepim-users] adressbook autocompletion order

Luis Felipe Tabera Alonso lftabera at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 23 12:40:07 GMT 2015

Hi,

I have several addressbooks and a ldap connection to a server configured
in kmail (4.14.1 debian testing packages). So far, address autocompletion
works well on my system. The only problem I find is with the order of the
output, currently it is:

LDAP server entries
Recent addresses
rest of the calendars in alphabetical order

I would prefer that the LDAP results would appear last. Usually, for a single
name I may have at most ten entries on my addressbook, and most of the
time it is a "recently used" address, I rarely need to look in the ldap
output, but it is not unusual to receive around one hundred entries from
the LDAP server, so I have to move to the last part of the list.

Is it possible to arrange the order of the output in the addressbook
completion?

Regards,

Luis