[kdepim-users] Is the (akonadi?) problem with korganizer in Debian 7.6.0 (Wheezy) fixed?

Sandro Knauß mail at sandroknauss.de
Thu Feb 19 23:16:03 GMT 2015

Hey,

and at least make sure you read the release notes for jessie
https://wiki.debian.org/KDE/Jessie/kontact

Please give input if there is anything missing.

But well the update issue is very debian specific, because with upcomming
jessie it is the first version where all parts rely on akonadi.

Regads,

sandro