[kdepim-users] IMAP and permanent folder syncing

Matthias Dahl ml_kdepim-users at binary-island.eu
Thu Dec 3 08:12:42 GMT 2015

Hello Sandro...

On Wednesday, December 02, 2015 05:53:06 PM Sandro Knauß wrote:

> I'm using sieve a lot on my imap - yes.

Ok, so this is probably not the cause. :)

> okay so every job is ended state ? and no is waiting. Okay than here isn't
> the problem - good.

Correct -- everything is finished correctly.

> Next "standard thing" - go to the "Browser tab" in akonadiconsole and search
> for items in the collections without a Remote Id.

No matter what I do there are no items shown at all -- but I also have Kmail2
not download mails for offline use, so perhaps that's correct? I do see the
entire folder structure on the left panel but no matter what folder I select,
nothing really happens (except for a short spinner on the folder icon).

By the way, within the last hour, I have had four folder syncs already. :-(

So long,
Matthias

PS. I also deleted the Akonadi cache -- with no positive effect.

--
Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Matthias Dahl | Software Engineer | binary-island.eu
 services: custom software [desktop, mobile, web], server administration