[kdepim-users] akonadi fsck fails

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Aug 26 22:25:16 BST 2015

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 08/26/2015 03:56 PM, Mathias Homann wrote:
> Am I the only person who reads this, and thinks "What the*beep*  is wrong with
> whoever developed that? Here we have an END USER application that needs a
> DATABASE SERVER to work, and the SQL it uses is TOO LARGE for a server-grade
> sql server???"

Postgres can handle very large raw SQL statements.  I've seen upwards of
8K (no kidding) of raw SQL being sent to it.  I suspect MySQL has no
problems either.

I think the issue is more to do with the middleware, not the RDBMS.

Cheers,

--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo-blog.blueoakdb.com