[kdepim-users] Draft wordwraps converted to linebreaks

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Aug 2 21:19:05 BST 2015

On Sunday 02 August 2015 12:31:31 Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> 4.14.7 on Fedora 20
>
> If I Save As Draft, all my word-wraps are converted to hard linebreaks, and
> when I go to revive the message from Drafts I have to reflow text that I've
> changed.
>
> Is that as-designed or a bug?

As far as I remember, KMail has always behaved like this. So, one could say
it's as-designed. This doesn't mean that it's sensible behavior and that it
cannot be changed. A lot has changed since KDE 2 times, e.g. there's now an
official "flowed" mode defined for text emails which KMail still doesn't
support (as far as I know).