[kdepim-users] Fwd: Contact categories missing

fafisfriend at gmail.com fafisfriend at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 08:43:49 BST 2014

Hi,

I just upgraded from kubuntu 12.04 to 14.04.

I have realized that the categories I have associated to my contacts are no
longer accessible from the user interface.

- If I edit a contact, the Categories field is empty
-- I have no categories in the selection list to add to the edited contact.
- If I save the contact, the categories I have associated previously to the
upgrade are replaced (in the vcf file)  by a line:

CATEGORIES:akonadi:?tag=-1

- The categories are still in the ~/.local/share/contacts/*vcf files, as a
"CATEGORIES:" line as long as I do not edit the contact.

Can I make the Baloo-Akonadi system to re-read the categories from my
~/.local/share/contacts/*vcf files ?

Thanks!

--
FF