[kdepim-users] send email using a distribution list / contact group

Thomas Hejze thejze at gmx.at
Mon Oct 20 19:19:49 BST 2014

Am Montag, 29. September 2014, 10:07:42 schrieb upscope:
> [...]

I use the "standard" kdepim version of OpenSuSE 13.1, which is 4.11.5. I also
encountered problems, when I tried to make use of distribution lists. However,
I found a workaround:

When I tried to create distribution lists, I observed that contacts I added
stayed only a few seconds and then vanished. So the list was virtually empty.
However, when I created an additional resource of the type "personal contacts"
from an empty directory and created my distribution list there, it remained
populated.

Best regards
Thomas Hejze