[kdepim-users] Calendar and Contacts sync again not working

Wolf Drechsel drechsel at verkehrsplanung.com
Wed Nov 5 10:51:59 GMT 2014

I'm quite a bit out of clou...

Again I find that my calendar and contact entries are not synced with the owncloud
server.

It worked nicely for some days - and suddenly stopped that.
It doesnt give me any sign of having trouble - I just cant find my calendar entries at
the server and vice versa.

I tried to set up  a new set of calendars at Kontact - but it could only fetch a
handful entries and stopped without completing.

Sync Android <> server still is o.k., calendar and contacts as well.

What can I do? - And what can I do to make Kontact a bit more verbose?

Here is the console output:

wd at Simux:~$ kontact
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication.
Application may misbehave.
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication.
Application may misbehave.
Hspell: can't open /usr/share/hspell/hebrew.wgz.sizes.
kontact(4385) KDirWatch::removeDir: doesn't know
"/home/wd/.kde/share/apps/messageviewer/themes/"
kontact(4385) KDirWatch::removeDir: doesn't know
"/usr/share/kde4/apps/messageviewer/themes/"
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"Ordner hinzufügen ..." under id 28
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"&Neue Nachricht ..." under id 25
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"Nachrichten &suchen ..." under id 68
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"Ordner hinzufügen ..." under id 278
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"&Neue Nachricht ..." under id 275
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"Nachrichten &suchen ..." under id 315
kontact(4385)/kdeui (KAction) KActionCollection::setComponentData: this does
not work on a KActionCollection containing actions!
kontact(4385)/kdecore (trader) KServiceTypeTrader::defaultOffers:
KServiceTypeTrader: serviceType  "KOrganizer/Part"  not found
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"Ordner hinzufügen ..." under id 738
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"&Neue Nachricht ..." under id 735
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"Nachrichten &suchen ..." under id 775
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"Ordner hinzufügen ..." under id 900
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"&Neue Nachricht ..." under id 897
void DBusMenuExporterPrivate::addAction(QAction*, int): Already tracking action
"Nachrichten &suchen ..." under id 937

wd at Simux:~$ kontact(4385)/kdepimlibs (kcalcore)
KCalCore::ICalFormatImpl::Private::readIncidenceBase: The incidence didn't have
any UID! Report a bug  to the application that generated this file.

kontact(4385)/kdepimlibs (kcalcore)
KCalCore::ICalFormatImpl::Private::readIncidenceBase: The incidence didn't have
any UID! Report a bug  to the application that generated this file.

kontact(4385)/kdepimlibs (kcalcore)
KCalCore::ICalFormatImpl::Private::readIncidenceBase: The incidence didn't have
any UID! Report a bug  to the application that generated this file.

kontact(4385)/libakonadi: Incidence has empty UID. id= 50818 ; summary=
"Schlüsselerlebnis mit Paul" Please fix it. Ignoring this incidence.
kontact(4385)/libakonadi: Incidence has empty UID. id= 50817 ; summary=
"Schlüsselerlebnis mit Paul" Please fix it. Ignoring this incidence.
kontact(4385)/libakonadi: Incidence has empty UID. id= 50816 ; summary=
"Schlüsselerlebnis mit Paul" Please fix it. Ignoring this incidence.
kontact(4385)/libakonadi: Incidence has empty UID. id= 50818 ; summary=
"Schlüsselerlebnis mit Paul" Please fix it. Ignoring this incidence.
kontact(4385)/libakonadi: Incidence has empty UID. id= 50817 ; summary=
"Schlüsselerlebnis mit Paul" Please fix it. Ignoring this incidence.
kontact(4385)/libakonadi: Incidence has empty UID. id= 50816 ; summary=
"Schlüsselerlebnis mit Paul" Please fix it. Ignoring this incidence.
kontact(4385)/libakonadi Akonadi::CalendarBasePrivate::internalInsert: Discarding
duplicate incidence with instanceIdentifier=
"20140505T191102.6f6da71720 at cloudu.de" and summary  "Geburtstag von
<name of a contact>" ; recurrenceId() = KDateTime() ; new id= 50783 ; existing id=
50784
kontact(4385)/libakonadi Akonadi::CalendarBasePrivate::internalInsert: Discarding
duplicate incidence with instanceIdentifier=
"20140505T191100.5b9b870301 at cloudu.de" and summary  "Geburtstag von
<name of a contact>" ; recurrenceId() = KDateTime() ; new id= 50781 ; existing id=
50782
kontact(4385)/libakonadi Akonadi::CalendarBasePrivate::internalInsert: Discarding
duplicate incidence with instanceIdentifier=
"20140505T191402.e12d7cdc9b at cloudu.de" and summary  "Geburtstag von
<name of a contact>" ; recurrenceId() = KDateTime() ; new id= 5754 ; existing id=
50788
kontact(4385)/libakonadi Akonadi::CalendarBasePrivate::internalInsert: Discarding
duplicate incidence with instanceIdentifier=
"20140505T191346.81802a784d at cloudu.de" and summary  "Geburtstag von
<name of a contact>" ; recurrenceId() = KDateTime() ; new id= 5753 ; existing id=
50787
kontact(4385)/libakonadi Akonadi::CalendarBasePrivate::internalInsert: Discarding
duplicate incidence with instanceIdentifier=
"20140505T191152.1f95dea841 at cloudu.de" and summary  "Geburtstag von
<name of a contact>" ; recurrenceId() = KDateTime() ; new id= 5752 ; existing id=
50786

uint DBusMenuExporterDBus::GetLayout(int, int, const QStringList&,
DBusMenuLayoutItem&): Condition failed: menu

(kontact:4385): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_progress_configure: assertion 'value >=
min && value <= max' failed
<repeated several times>