[kdepim-users] upgrade cleanups

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:14:40 GMT 2014

Hi,

I think I'm getting warning/error messages because certain things weren't handled correctly during Ubuntu's upgrade process from KDE SC 4.12.x to 4.13.x to 4.14.x .

When starting akonadi (akonadictl [re]start):

Executable "akonadi_nepomuk_feeder" for agent "akonadi_nepomuk_feeder" could not be found!
Executable "akonadi_folderarchive_agent" for agent "akonadi_folderarchive_agent" could not be found!
akonadiserver(4872): Xapian Database does not exist at  "/home/bertin/.local/share/baloo/file/"

How can I remove the reason of those messages the correct way (and why does Baloo appear to work for me if its db isn't there?)

Thanks,
R.