[kdepim-users] kmail: various questions of a new user

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:34:30 GMT 2014

On 17/11/2014 12:56, Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Montag, 17. November 2014, 11:44:19 schrieb Erik Quaeghebeur:
>> I like the convenience of a GUI mail client, but *also* like being able to
>> read the source.
>
> you can simply type 'v' in kmail to read the full source.

This is actually one of my main issues with Kmail: bad or very hard to
find documentation. It took me ages to find:
+ is next unread mail regardless of folder
n is next mail in folder
p is previous mail in folder
r opens a reply mail
ctrl+l is check all mail accounts
ctrl+enter is send mail

and something tells me there is a long list of shortcuts that I have not
found