[kdepim-users] Broken link in Akonadi documentaton page

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Mon May 5 17:55:08 BST 2014

On Monday 05 of May 2014 10:57:10 David Goodenough wrote:
> On http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM/Akonadi in the Akonadi internals
> section, there are three Documentation links.  The first two are fine
> but the third (labelled Akonadi Server API documentation) which has a URL
> of http://api.kde.org/kdesupport-api/kdesupport-apidocs/akonadi/html/
> which is reported as 404 Not Found.
>
> What is the right URL, and could someone update this page with the right
> one?
>
> David

The correct link is http://api.kde.org/kdesupport-api/akonadi-apidocs/
I fixed the link in the wiki, thanks.

The documentation seems to be a bit outdated, does not include latest data
types and features and is missing the awesome Akonadi architecture picture. I
should probably update it at some point :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil | dvratil at redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348