[kdepim-users] kde-kmail-1.13.5,composer>std_template help

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu May 8 16:38:15 BST 2014

Greetings from the midden heap Gene posts from;

I want to add something like the above to my sent messages as a way to
counteract the anonymity of this DMARC B.S.

I have 2 lines defined in that std template as follows:
%OTIMELONGEN
%BLANK

and it appears that only the %BLANK is working as I can add another and
get it.

But nowhere in the on-disk help callable by the F1 key, is there a section
describing what these swahili-ish codes do, as in zip, nada.

That did work, perhaps a year or more ago, and I have no clue when it quit
working.

IIRC what it displayed then was the time-date and the name of the person
who wrote it that I am replying to.  Now I want to add a 3rd line that
says I wrote the reply.  Or possibly combine it in one line somehow.

What can I do?

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)