[kdepim-users] Searching in KMail?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sun May 11 12:28:49 BST 2014

On Sun, 11 May 2014 08:00:28 AM O. Sinclair wrote:
> New Group in Contacts (Kaddressbook) and it works for me on 4.13.0 -
> Kubuntu 14.04

I had to create a "Personal Contacts" address book first - the Google and
Facebook books don't seem to support it.

That lest me create a test list, but it didn't work for sending - "Not a valid
email address"

> Alternatively you should be able to select all recipients of a mail and
> "save as list" but I have not tried that myself

Could find that option myself.

NB: Hadn't used the revamped address selection dialog before now, or noticed
the smart contact grouping. Really slick!

--
Lindsay