[kdepim-users] Searching in KMail?

cgw993 at aol.com cgw993 at aol.com
Sat May 10 06:46:42 BST 2014

Not a fan of Kontact or any other "groupware" type of program.  Since Kmail
is set up to apparently interact with other k programs, I have concerns
about privacy and functionality because these programs share so much data.
I wish they would just focus on making excellent stand alone applications,
that have their own search engines that only work with that application. I
have been trying out Sylpheed and so far I really like this program for
email.