[kdepim-users] Scary dialogs

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Mon Mar 3 07:48:31 GMT 2014

AndersOn Mandag den 3. marts 2014 08:19:51,  Lund wrote:
> Logging in after resume, I am met with 5
> instances of this dialog - but I did not try to
> delete anything. :(

Looks like akonadi decided to delete my owncloud calendars from its own
system. Luckily, my data are safe on the owncloud server, and shows on the
owncloud web interface and on my android devices.

But using korganizer does NOT feel very safe, unfortunately as it is very nice to
work with in general!

I have filed numerous bugs regarding theese issues, but noone seem to react :(

--
Anders