[kdepim-users] Synchronizing kmail filters

Russ Kepler russ at kepler-eng.com
Sat Mar 29 03:17:19 GMT 2014

I recently had to rebuild my root drive and home directory and found one odd
thing - I have a filter moving mail into a particular folder on reception.  I
renamed the folder and the filter recreated the old folder name on the next
message coming in, so I removed the filter and created a new one going to the
renamed folder.  Again, a filter (none visible with the old folder name)
recreated the old folder name and stuff all the incoming mail into it.

So how do I get kmail to stop using an old filter that is no longer visible?