[kdepim-users] My "akonadi_nepomuktag_resource" is offline

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 07:58:04 BST 2014

On 01/07/2014 16:59, Nina Steiger wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have updatet kdepim with baloo from 4.12 to 4.13 under debian testing from
> experimental packages.
>
> Since then my virtual folder with nepomuk tags is always offline
>
> The file /usr/bin/akonadi_nepomuktag_resource (under debian in package kdepim-
> runtime) is missing.
>
> I there any replacement (something like akonadi_balootag_resource)?
>

> Nina

since noone seems to step up and reply: I can not see any "tags"
resource in the akonadi configuration and so I suspect it disappeared in
the migration. I lost some tags myself (used them in Contacts to tag
Contacts) and at least that functionality I was told is no more and will
be complicated to reintroduce

I suggest you try on KDE Forums and see if you can get a better reply there

Kind regards
Sinclair