[kdepim-users] Local mail folders not found

Peter peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 27 04:58:08 GMT 2014

Now I can't see the local mail folders. This is in KMail version 4.9.5. I'm
only setting this up temporarily, only a few emails. I have sent and received
various emails todays, and I can see them under

/.local/share/.local-mail         path

and that is what is specified under the settings, in confgure KMail.

However, when I enter KMail, it goes and creates ew folders for sent-mail and
outbox under this path

/.local/share/.local-mail.directory

and so I can't see the emails from today, just 2 empty folders.

Why is KMail appending ".directory" to what is specified in the config settings
?

Peter