[kdepim-users] KMail not showing content of older email unless I go menu View-View Source

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:12:56 GMT 2014

On 02/12/2014 18:06, Pablo Sanchez wrote:
> [ Comments below, in-line ]
>
> On 12/02/2014 10:52 AM, O. Sinclair wrote:
>> I simply edited away the html part (there is plain text and then an html
>> part), saved it and imported it and that works. Though that is VERY
>> tedious work given the amount of email I am dealing with here.
>
> Hi Sinclair,
>
> Is it possible to use "sed" to handle the edits?

Have to admit that I have not used "sed" for anything hands-on since
somewhere mid 1990s... If I could edit the emails direct but now to
figure out where they are in the to me somewhat confusing
maildir/akonadi setup.

But what baffles me is that the KMailviewer "outside KMail" has no
problems whatsoever..

Time to file a bug perhaps?

Kind regards,
Sinclair