[kdepim-users] Losing calendar entries

Wolf Drechsel drechsel at verkehrsplanung.com
Sun Dec 14 19:35:18 GMT 2014

     *  Akonadi does not work so well with caldav, during years I experience that it
     *  regularly drops the calendars and then creates them under new IDs.This seems
     *  to happen when the network is spooky, for example have a web login, or just a
     *  very long timeout. Do you experience that too?
<BTW: Can I mark some text manually as "quotation"?  - I didnt find any control for
that.>
The ID question I cant prove true or false - I'm using the sleep mode of my machine
very frequently and sometimes have the feeling that Kontact doesnt like that. As
well, I occasionally do logins to owncloud's web interface.
     *  I appear to have the problem with missing old entries as well, at this point,
     *  mine appears to stop in august - july is not there. I wonder weather the
     *  problem is in akonadi or in owncloud, neither seems to have any configuration
     *  for it.

I dont belive so much it's an owncloud issue, because my Android phone never gets
into this trouble.

But how can we find out more and provide info for debugging??

Wolf