[kdepim-users] Kmail View-->Translator: Ignores single words

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Tue Dec 16 16:16:43 GMT 2014

Was pleased to discover the 'Translator' function available in Kmail's
Composer/View, but am puzzled that it will not work on a single word.

For example, if I ask it to translate "pomme" from French to English,
it gives "pomme".

But if I change it to "pomme pomme", it translates correctly to "apple
apple".

Anyone know why single words are 'out'?!

--
/\/\aurice
	(Retired in Surrey, UK)     Registered Linux User #487649